Pages

26 June 2009

Michael Jackson died yesterday (25 iunie 2009)

Beat me
Hate me
You could never
Break me
Will me
Thrill me
You could never... Kill me
....
Michael Jackson - "They don’t care about us"


A "thriller" life has ended.
Michael Jackson will not enchant us with new concerts.
“It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known,” his brother Jermaine said. According to medical sources, his mother and three children were at his side when he died. He was 50 years old, quite young for a king. Another tragedy is the fact that he prepared a big comeback (THIS IS IT tour (what a name in these moments!) - 50 concerts, starting from July the 13th). Our plans are not always the same with the Lord's plans.

His astounding vocals and dance moves made him famous all around the world. "Thriller" is still the biggest selling record of all time.

Michael Jackson Thriller 1983 Original MTV Video - Click here for the funniest movie of the week

My favourite song was "Give in to me"

Michael Jackson - Give In To Me (Official Music Video) - Click here for the funniest movie of the week

He gave us a lot of great shows all over the world, including Romania, a lot of new dance moves and entertainment for all of us, by the way Guiness World Records named him Most Successful Entertainer of All Time.



Rest In Peace Michael Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment